Nancy Johns is an occupational therapist with 35 years of experience specializing in the treatment of chronic pain and ergonomics.
- Bachelor's degree in Occupational Therapy from Wayne State University
- Master's degree in Health Promotion and Education from University of Utah
- Certified with the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy
- Certified Ergonomic Assessment Specialist
- Licensed Occupational Therapist in the state of Washington
For more information on previous experiences and recent updates go to: